The Ultimate Thermal Performance for Gaming Cases
Splash It with Your Color
The all-new Dark Fleet DF800 FLUX Mid-Tower ATX gaming case forms a different visual effect by its geometrical mesh design and mirror surface materials. The DF800 FLUX provides the best showcase for your gaming gear with its full-view tempered glass side panel
The DF800 FLUX mid-tower gaming case is well equipped with an industry-leading design of advanced ventilation, taking the Antec Dark League gaming cases to the next generation.
Why the New Cooling Solution?
When Intel and AMD announced their latest CPUs, they all deliver remarkable performance upgrades and better productivity, it also means the functional requirement of PC equipment needs to be taken to the next level, especially the thermal performance. To cope with the stress of enhanced heat dissipation, Antec developed a revolutionary structure for airflow, providing an improved and powerful cooling solution for your system. The F-LUX Platform.
Patented F-LUX Platform – Antec’s Original Cooling Solution
What is the F-LUX Platform? The definition of FLUX is Flow Luxury. The F-LUX Platform is a new industry-leading and highly efficient design by Antec featuring an advanced case structure for excellent airflow combined with 5 x 120 mm fans included. A core element of the design ethos was to enhance GPU cooling performance.
F-LUX Platform will provide massive airflow when the GPU is functioning, enhancing the heat dissipation, and gaming performance. (Flux Platform Patented Number. 11259440)
F-LUX Platform – Antec’s Original Cooling Solution
– Front: 3 x 120mm ARGB fans. Provides plenty of light effects and cooling functionality.
– Rear: 1 x 120mm fan. Plenty of heat is drawn out from the interior, which helps the CPU to cool down.
– On top of the PSU chamber: 1 x 120mm Reverse Fan. The 120mm reverse fan is on the top of the PSU chamber, which pulls cool air into the case via the ventilation at the right-side panel and the bottom, providing heightened GPU cooling performance.
Color Your System by Built-in LED Controller
You only need the LED mode button to control all the addressable LEDs. Or you can sync it with the motherboard to enjoy more custom light effects.
– Sync with the LED control button, supports up to 6 ARGB fans.
– Sync with the motherboard for 16.8 million possible light effects.
4mm Tempered Glass Side Panel
Tool-free thumbscrew design at the rear of the tempered glass side panel, which gives you quick access to interior, and enhances the solidity.
Ultimate Thermal Performance
Supports up to 9 fans.
Make it Cooler
DF800 FLUX keeps your gear cool with room for up to 360mm radiator in the front & top.
– If both fans and the radiator are installed inside the front, the radiator thickness is up to 30mm.
– If fans are installed outside and the radiator is installed inside the front, the radiator thickness is up to 55mm.
East to Clean
– Top: Magnetic large dust filter
– Bottom: Removable large dust filter
– Side: Magnetic large dust filter
Keep it Clean
All the hubs have a dust plug, preventing them for damage.
LED Control Button
2 x USB 3.0
4mm Tempered Glass Side Panel
3.5″ / 2.5″ Combo: 3 / 2
Front: 3 x 120mm / 3 x 140mm
Top: 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm
Power Supply Shroud: 2 x 120mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm
3 x 120mm ARGB fans in front
1 x 120 Reverse fan on PSU shroud
1 x 120mm fan in rear
Front: 120 / 140 / 240 / 280 / 360 mm
Top: 120 / 140 / 240 / 280 / 360 mm
Rear: 120 mm
Max GPU Length: = 405mm
Max CPU Cooler Height: = 175mm
Max PSU Length: = 205mm
Top / Bottom / Right Side
Dimensions ( D x W x H )
479 x 220 x 488 mm
Net: 7.58 KGs
Gross: 8.7 KGs