DisplayPort is a 20 pin connector similar to HDMI but designed to replace DVI/VGA. The standard was put forward by VESA to define a new royalty free audio/video connection.
Our DisplayPort to VGA adapters are the perfect solution for adapting your DisplayPort computer or graphics card to use a VGA monitor/device. Due to restrictions of VGA this adapter cannot carry audio.
– Cable length 150mm
– DisplayPort v1.1 Compliant
– Supports 2048 x 1152 resolutions at 24-bit colour depths
– Compliant with existing VESA and Consumer Electronics Association standards
– Plug and play capabilities
– Supports up to and including 1080p at 24bpp, 50/60hz at a maximum cable length of 15 metres
– Can be used to convert from DisplayPort signal to a VGA signal
– Supports 8-bit and 10-bit deep colour
– Supports video bandwidth up to 10.8Gbps
DisplayPort 1.2 (M)
0.15m cabled adapter