Multi Socket CPU Cooler M705D
The compact M705D is a tower cooler with double fan from the A+ series.
It has four extremely powerful black heat pipes, which dissipate 220W of waste heat to the countless cooling fins and thus predestine it for potent multi-core processors. Due to the direct contact of the heat pipes, the heat transfer between CPU and cooler is extremely efficient and very even. Suitable for cooling processors with very high levels of waste heat.
The multi-socket means that the cooler can be used on all current Intel and AMD sockets. In addition to the heat sink and the two PWM-controlled 120mm fans, the scope of delivery includes a holding module for the LGA socket 1700/2066/2011/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156 / and AMD AM4, illustrated assembly instructions and a tube of thermal paste.
– Elegant black design with top cover
– One heat sink with lamellar design ensure efficient cooling of the CPU and all surrounding components
– Two black 120mm PWM fans, liquid-stored
– Five 6mm copper heat pipes for maximum heat dissipation
– Hotspots are avoided by slightly protruding the fans on the top and bottom
– The fans can be mounted on both sides of the heat sinks
– Suitable for all common AMD & INTEL sockets
Intel: LGA2066 / 2011 / 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1700
120 x 120 x 25mm
700 – 1600 ± 10% RPM
18.0 – 32.5 dB (A)
Product Dimensions ( H x W x D )
128 x 108 x 150mm